PDA

View Full Version : Solo epg

jcm193
30-11-10, 21:41
Are we ever going to get a working epg for the solo,ive tried and failed to get a fully working epg using both the vti all versions and vix images.Ive download to my hard drive and usb stick used ryltek and cross epg,its fine when you first download but if you dare to reboot or restart the gui it just disappears.This is extremely frustrating and makes you wonder whats the point in actually having an epg on the box

silverfox0786
01-12-10, 02:27
Andy is working on it and we should see a vast improvement very soon

Sicilian
01-12-10, 08:33
EPG works fine on the Solo with the VIX1.0 image.

Have you set it up correctly? What has you setup Crossepg or RyVIX epg?

pooface
01-12-10, 09:58
EPG works fine on the Solo with the VIX1.0 image.

Have you set it up correctly? What has you setup Crossepg or RyVIX epg?

As Sic said. I had crossepg set up on my vix 1.0 image on the solo, working great. Now, using the 1.1 beta, still works great...

jcm193
01-12-10, 11:36
Thanks for the reply`s everyone all Ive done it set the source to Ryvix to uk and the same on the cross epg if needed, let it manually download and let it update the epg at a certain time of the day.on the vti images ive done exactly the same thing apart from having to download the cross epg plugin.Its fine until you reboot as I say they use just loose everything and it does not matter if you have downloaded the epg onto a hard drive or usb stick

pooface
01-12-10, 12:20
Use one or the other... Since they're both the same epg data, it won't help to have both. I find that crossepg is easier, and better (imo) for the UK data...

jcm193
01-12-10, 12:48
Thanks pooface to begin with i would only use one normally as you say the cross epg,but when that fails i would try the Ryvix epg to try and get any epg info at all I guess i will have to wait for the new VIX release

Use one or the other... Since they're both the same epg data, it won't help to have both. I find that crossepg is easier, and better (imo) for the UK data...

Sicilian
01-12-10, 14:29
Thanks pooface to begin with i would only use one normally as you say the cross epg,but when that fails i would try the Ryvix epg to try and get any epg info at all I guess i will have to wait for the new VIX release

Try disabling Crossepg, then enabling RyVIX. Press blue button > RyVIX Epg > Blue button and select a source.