PDA

View Full Version : [Solved] vu plus solo bad probleme need help

sabril
27-11-10, 02:52
hello, new vu plus solo ,i have download nfi image vu tool and rs 232 and cable internet all ok , but no picture nothing on tele try it by usb noyhing try original image nfi download ok but when i reconect led red and green but nothing black screen , can you help me tkyou:rolleyes::mad:

silverfox0786
27-11-10, 03:26
we need more info what image did you use and when you say no image do you mean it does not boot up or your not getting a tv picture after boot up

sabril
27-11-10, 03:32
tkyou for ansher ,afther reboot red lite and afther green lite but blue screen on tv try hdmi, rca , eurocenector, nfi image dowload with rs232 and rj 45 internet the download finish ok i try 3 image differents nfi same probleme, try ysb image ,nothing idont think with usb download nothing

silverfox0786
27-11-10, 03:49
you still haven't said which images you have tried and you have not steted although i am preduming you are using vu utility

usb is better try the vix image solo if you have not tried it yet

sabril
27-11-10, 03:54
i try original image and vti and i try usb original , one question afther download nfi image the led gon off do i have to switch off and reconect thats ok no

sabril
27-11-10, 03:58
i just download from the forun vix image but have 2 one nfi and another one jst zip with one i need tkyou

silverfox0786
27-11-10, 04:05
flash with USB Follow these steps

In USB memory stick,
make \\vuplus\solo\ folder and copy the following 3 files to that location
1) root_cfe_auto.jffs2
2) kernel_cfe_auto.bin
3) boot_cfe_auto.jffs2
Insert USB Memory stick into the front USB socket and then Power Off and Power On again.

After power-on, VuPlus SOLO automatically start upgrade using the files in the USB memory stick.

When upgrade is finished, the GREEN LED on front side blinks continuously.
Remove the memory stick and power off and on again.

sabril
27-11-10, 04:20
well done boss , tkyou for your help solted ouf naow i can go slepp.....

silverfox0786
27-11-10, 04:21
No thanks required just glad you sorted it now get some sleep. bet your eyes are red

your last post tells me how tired you are

sabril
27-11-10, 04:31
sorry for my english, i am frogy french thx

Sicilian
27-11-10, 07:00
For the record, VuUtiliy does not work with the Solo, the issue has been reported to VU+.

silverfox0786
27-11-10, 23:06
For the record, VuUtiliy does not work with the Solo, the issue has been reported to VU+.

Thanks Sic i was going by guess work there as i dont have a solo and if i had known thats the first thing i would have suggested. atleast i know for next time

basilyoung
27-11-10, 23:13
bleedinell silverfox
are you nocturnal
and well done
baz

silverfox0786
27-11-10, 23:15
Thanks mate

yeah i'm up late most nights so why not thought i'd help any questions posed here i went to bed at 4 after this one

Sicilian
28-11-10, 07:08
Thanks Sic i was going by guess work there as i dont have a solo and if i had known thats the first thing i would have suggested. atleast i know for next time

I would have suggested that too. I only found out after trying it, reported it to VU+.