PDA

View Full Version : Poor Signal Stregnth + glitching

Mubs
19-11-10, 14:20
Hi guys,
Just done installing my VU+ Solo yesterday with VIX image
i noticed a glitch every 20 seconds or so on ALL HD channels and some SD channels.
My dish is pointed to 28.2e and it isnt a problem with my server as ecm's are very low.

My SNR is very low too. like 50-60
i then switched in my dm500s, connected to the server and it streamed perfectly with SNR and AGC of 90-95
just to double check i put in my sly hd box and that too, had brilliant signal.

What do you guys think?
any help is much appreciated,
Regards,
Mubs

jjp2701
19-11-10, 14:23
the vu boxes show more of a accurate signal rate than the dm500s have u scanned the sat in manually or have u put a sat list into it ? are your co ordinates right,long and lat ?

are your transponders right ?

Sicilian
19-11-10, 14:43
Check your FTA HD channels. If i'm honest glitching every 20 seconds sounds more like whatever server you connected to, but please dont speak about it here. If it where signal you would get a constant mosaicing/breakup effect on screen.

Like stated I wouldn't go by the signal strength of a DM500 (most likely clone). If you've got a Sly HD receiver I'm assuming you have a legit sub, so put the card into your Solo and check your premium channels.

silverfox0786
19-11-10, 15:00
Check your FTA HD channels. If i'm honest glitching every 20 seconds sounds more like whatever server you connected to, but please dont speak about it here. If it where signal you would get a constant mosaicing/breakup effect on screen.

Like stated I wouldn't go by the signal strength of a DM500 (most likely clone). If you've got a Sly HD receiver I'm assuming you have a legit sub, so put the card into your Solo and check your premium channels.

again not to speak of it here but sic is right i seen the same issue fta hd is perfect