PDA

View Full Version : VU+ Solo & Tring

Garf
05-11-10, 21:21
Please forgive me but I am a complete newby. I've have a VU+ solo and Tring card which I am trying to get the box to read. I''ve trawled through the threads and I'm still not clear what I do to make it work. Please could somebody be so kind as to give me a step by step explanation. I'm using the VIX v1.0 image.
Thnx
Garf

Donnie
05-11-10, 21:23
You need to run CCcam + Oscam or Mgcamd + Oscam
Use the search button here and you will find the info, it is under the duo section

silverfox0786
05-11-10, 22:49
Please forgive me but I am a complete newby. I've have a VU+ solo and Tring card which I am trying to get the box to read. I''ve trawled through the threads and I'm still not clear what I do to make it work. Please could somebody be so kind as to give me a step by step explanation. I'm using the VIX v1.0 image.
Thnx
Garf

Try here mate

http://www.vuplus-support.co.uk/showthread.php?1728-tring-card-in-the-vu-duo-help&highlight=tring+card

Garf
05-11-10, 22:56
Cheers guys. What a learning curve that was. I've never created config files before, I just (wrongly) assumed they were there when downloading cams from the vix panel. Got it working now. Thnx again for the pointers.