PDA

View Full Version : Optibox Evo E3 HD

mtysocks
29-08-13, 21:19
Hi All.

I have just bought a Optibox Evo E3 HD and there doesnt seem to be much support for it (I cant find much info on it). It was a bit of an impulse decision! Are there any other forum members that have this box? IS there anything I should know about in terms of usage or what I should download to make the experience better? SHould I be wary of anything to do with the box etc. Any feedback is welcome.

Also, if I want to install a Vix image, where should I look? and what would you recommend (possibly with a tutorial to read and follow). Thank you

Larry-G
29-08-13, 21:52
Hi All.

I have just bought a Optibox Evo E3 HD and there doesnt seem to be much support for it (I cant find much info on it). It was a bit of an impulse decision! Are there any other forum members that have this box? IS there anything I should know about in terms of usage or what I should download to make the experience better? SHould I be wary of anything to do with the box etc. Any feedback is welcome.

Also, if I want to install a Vix image, where should I look? and what would you recommend (possibly with a tutorial to read and follow). Thank you

Unfortunately we dont currently offer support for this receiver and have no plans to do so either.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

daveous
01-12-13, 21:47
********* uk do this reciever and have support /images for this model

Larry-G
01-12-13, 22:37
********* uk do this reciever and have support /images for this model

As per the forum rules, please refrain from posting live links in the future, especially those to rival retailers of our sponsor World-of-satellite.co.uk

Thanks