PDA

View Full Version : Looking for ViX image beta testers

andyblac
05-10-10, 23:16
hi guys,

we are looking for some beta testers to help test our Vix Image for the Solo, we are only looking for a few so dont be disappointed if your not chosen. and please only apply if you are comfortable with the solo gui (ie not a novice or newbie).
just reply to this thread and tell me a little about your knowledge about the solo, ie how long you have had it what softcams you use whether you have a fixed dish or motorised system etc.
we are looking a small beta team with varying system setup's.

Andy.

ameen_agha
06-10-10, 01:28
hi i hope if i can help
ihave solo from 20 7 2010
cccam 2.1.4
i have Vu+ solo and Duo and i have motorised system
if i can help i am ready

appc777
06-10-10, 06:34
hi guys,

we are looking for some beta testers to help test our Vix Image for the Solo, we are only looking for a few so dont be disappointed if your not chosen. and please only apply if you are comfortable with the solo gui (ie not a novice or newbie).
just reply to this thread and tell me a little about your knowledge about the solo, ie how long you have had it what softcams you use whether you have a fixed dish or motorised system etc.
we are looking a small beta team with varying system setup's.

Andy.

i am ready :lifting: for help

ihave solo 3 months
cccam 2.1.4
i have fix sys ( 3 sats)
i'm not new with boxes run linux sys

SOLO MAN
06-10-10, 09:57
Hello.

Im from Croatia, have VU+ Solo for several months (STB in Solo from April),
motorised system, CCcam 2.1.4, USB 250GB HDD, DVB-T stick with AF9015 chipset
and currently trying to enable it on Solo. Im ready to help if you need.

br, SOLO MAN

laskas
06-10-10, 11:11
i have Vu+ solo from august, before had Vu+duo. ready to help:)

sweet_yus
07-10-10, 22:52
Hi I have had solo for 2 months and ccam 2.14 with motorised dish.

happy to help

vigilante
08-10-10, 16:02
Hi,

Ive had a solo from around the release date, always messing around with different images :)
on a fixed dish setup using mgcam now and again. currently learning python programming as would love to be able to build plugins etc.. not a linux guru but can get around without too much help. Very comfortable with the solo gui and telnet etc.

more than happy to help test new images if needed
kind regards