PDA

View Full Version : Blackhole 2.0 on my Vu+Duo but wheres TS Panel??

mrmorg
02-04-13, 19:37
I have updated to Blackhole 2.0 but I can not find a version of TS Panel that will install correctly... anyone got it working?

Larry-G
02-04-13, 19:41
BH dont officially support the TSpanel so you wont find it in their feeds, you can install it manually but you will need to find the misp32el version.

mrmorg
02-04-13, 19:46
how the hell do I find that?
or is there another app/plugin that does the same job as TSPanel

Larry-G
02-04-13, 19:49
how the hell do I find that?
or is there another app/plugin that does the same job as TSPanel

I'm sorry but there is no need for the attitude here.

I'm was just telling you that BH dont support TSpanel and that you would need to get the mips32el version if you wanted to use it with the BH 2.xx series images.

mrmorg
02-04-13, 19:53
there is no attitude lol just bin trying to find all this out. is there a official support site for blackhole? im thinking of changing the image on my box but not sure which is best... is the VIX image good? or anyone tried any other image on the Vu+Duo???

Larry-G
02-04-13, 20:03
yes BH have their own official support forum located here.

http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/

as for which image is the best, well only you can decide that for your self, try a few and see which one best fits you'r needs.

Donnie
02-04-13, 20:14
There are a number of reasons why you wont find TS support on BH images but heer are the main ones, one is there is no emu support for BH images, the second is TSPanel corrupts the image.
What do you get from the TSPanel that you can't find anywhere else ?:confused:

cwebb66
02-04-13, 23:33
ts is not very good with vix either , sent my box into a mad fit , had to reflash (but i am still learning )

mrmorg
02-04-13, 23:33
I use it for the sofcams... don't know of any other way to run them...

Donnie
03-04-13, 11:25
I use it for the sofcams... don't know of any other way to run them...
Google, they are all over the net :D

mrmorg
03-04-13, 22:40
cant find any :(

judge
03-04-13, 22:46
cant find any :(

Cams for ViX can be downloaded from http://openvix.co.uk & installed the same way you would install any other extension.