PDA

View Full Version : Good News Guy's

andyblac
01-10-10, 12:55
i hope soon to be getting a Vu+ Solo, so i can start to port our VIX image to the solo. just thought i would let you all know that we have not forgot about you too :D

i just wish it had come from Vu+, but yet again they do not seem to be interested in developing their boxes

bassethound
01-10-10, 13:05
Great news andyblac even more reason to get rid of my under supported TM800 HD and get a VU+ solo.

Shame you cant get a box from the developers Vu+ as a VIX solo image coded by you would drive sales of the box!

DrProzac
01-10-10, 13:05
Can't we all E-Mail Alex and request they send you free boxes then!! :)

andyblac
01-10-10, 13:10
Can't we all E-Mail Alex and request they send you free boxes then!! :)

yeah, that would help, alot, when i get mine, they will only be 2 of use that solo's, that can develop the image, so if alex would give some solos, it would speed things again,

Sicilian
01-10-10, 14:45
I've sold a receiver I had here that I wasn't using to finance a VU+ Solo for Andy, didn't even get a reply from Alex @ VU+. You would think they would help out or give something back in return for all the support VU+ owners have been getting from this board!

Maybe we should sell out to DMM aswell! :p

pooface
01-10-10, 14:55
I've sold a receiver I had here that I wasn't using to finance a VU+ Solo for Andy, didn't even get a reply from Alex @ VU+. You would think they would help out or give something back in return for all the support VU+ owners have been getting from this board!

Maybe we should sell out to DMM aswell! :p

Now now now Sic... :p hehe.

To be honest though, I think for the pennies it would cost them to send at max 3 boxes, it would help sales much more...

Not like we're asking them to provide boxes to put on the board for the most active users to win... :p

Oh yeah, that's the reason I've been bust and not able to visit the forum here isn't it... Too busy trying to win that dm800hd se ;) (also, why choose a name dm800hd se??? Surely just dm800 se would suffice, since all dm800's are hd...)

appc777
01-10-10, 16:38
http://dc01.arabsh.com/i/00351/epqqhsl9n3bb.gif

"You are a great man"

ali924
01-10-10, 18:29
Great news , thank you