PDA

View Full Version : [ViX_Misc] Freezing issue - VU Duo - premium channels

Alexdoc
20-11-12, 21:14
Hi,

Quite new to all this, had my Vu Duo set up with a Vonets wifi bridge and all has been working fine for a week or two. This weekend suddenly premium channels have been freezing, only for 2-6 seconds every 2-5 minutes but it is very frustrating! Terrestrial TV is working fine. I guessed it may be the wifi bridge so have disconected that and plugged in a ethernet cable from my router, this has seemed to help a little but not stopped the problem.

Cheers

Mr. Mister
20-11-12, 21:18
Where is you local card.. ?

What image you using.. ? You will find this on : Menu > Information : About

Do you use CCCam. ?.. Or which softcam you using. ?

Alexdoc
20-11-12, 21:42
Local card in the front.

Vix image, Kernel 3.1.1, version 3.0.

Yes I'm using CCCam.

Not too sure what softcam is.. sorry very much a newbie, a friend set it up and showed me some basics...

Stanman
20-11-12, 22:43
Which channels in partivulsr are feeezing r is it all premium content?

Alexdoc
20-11-12, 23:00
All channels really, even free view ones like ch 5.. only 1,2,3,4 seem to be working fully without freezing.

Stanman
20-11-12, 23:02
I would check your coaxials or dish if it happens at certain time - perhaps interference?

Sicilian
21-11-12, 06:23
Local card in the front.

Vix image, Kernel 3.1.1, version 3.0.

Yes I'm using CCCam.

Not too sure what softcam is.. sorry very much a newbie, a friend set it up and showed me some basics...

So if your local card is "in front", why do you mention "wifi vonets" and "ethernet cable to router"?

Please be aware card sharing talk is against our rules!

BadBoy
21-11-12, 09:20
So if your local card is "in front", why do you mention "wifi vonets" and "ethernet cable to router"?

Please be aware card sharing talk is against our rules!

So that the box can be seen within lan??

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

paul362
21-11-12, 09:33
Just a heads up this issue is being reported on other forums and is also happening to people with genuine subs and s*y boxes (s*y are up to summit again).

Rob van der Does
29-11-12, 07:16
Moved to correct section.