PDA

View Full Version : CCcam.cfg Editor

tonyvix
28-10-12, 07:50
Hi all,

I use the above software program with my Dreambox 800se. Will it work with my recently ordered Vu+Duo (original) ?

Regards

Larry-G
28-10-12, 07:52
you can edit the CCcam.cfg file with windows notepad if you want to although i would not recommend it, I personally use Notepad ++ to edit / view all kinds of files including but not limited to CCcam.cfg.

tonyvix
28-10-12, 09:14
you can edit the CCcam.cfg file with windows notepad if you want to although i would not recommend it, I personally use Notepad ++ to edit / view all kinds of files including but not limited to CCcam.cfg.
Thanks.

I understand I can alter the files with notepad, but will the software I mention above do the same thing on the Vu as it does on the DBox ?

Larry-G
28-10-12, 09:24
Thanks.

I understand I can alter the files with notepad, but will the software I mention above do the same thing on the Vu as it does on the DBox ?

Try it and find out for your self.

tonyvix
28-10-12, 12:13
Try it and find out for your self.

I would if the box had arrived. Maybe early next week. I am only trying to be prepared.

Larry-G
28-10-12, 12:16
The physical config file it self is the same regardless of which receiver it is used on only the file location changes between enigma 1 and 2 based images. be aware though that we dont support Cardsharing on this site. Im not accusing you just a friendly reminder.

tonyvix
28-10-12, 12:36
The physical config file it self is the same regardless of which receiver it is used on only the file location changes between enigma 1 and 2 based images. be aware though that we dont support Cardsharing on this site. Im not accusing you just a friendly reminder.

I am aware of the rules re cardsharing.

I am told that the software works anyway, regardless of Dbox or Vu.

Regards

Stanman
28-10-12, 16:18
If its a direct replcement, you can use the cfg file from the DM

psionguy
01-11-12, 13:30
Hi all,

I use the above software program with my Dreambox 800se. Will it work with my recently ordered Vu+Duo (original) ?

Regards

I use cccamtoolbox vs 0.12 to edit my cfg file on my VU Duo, works fine.