PDA

View Full Version : Vu solo VTI image SKY UK EPG

harveybham
04-09-10, 10:01
hi guys i have got a vu solo with the vti image installed. How do i get full sky uk epg set up so that it can download itself? I have looked through the plugins and their is no source called sat mate. their is something called ryteck uk but it does not work.

please helppp

thank u

appc777
04-09-10, 10:34
http://www.vuplus-support.co.uk/showthread.php?975-Satmate-Sky-UK-updater

stash36
04-09-10, 10:58
Hi new Solo owner here. I too would like to use this. What do I need to do with the IPK file in the d/l?

harveybham
04-09-10, 11:08
cheers mate!! just what i was looking for!! how do i go about installing this ??

grtmoby
04-09-10, 11:15
Hi new Solo owner here. I too would like to use this. What do I need to do with the IPK file in the d/l?

cheers mate!! just what i was looking for!! how do i go about installing this ??

u need to send the file to the box using ftp in the /tmp folder
u can use manual install from within the image or
using telnet command

ipkg install /tmp/*.ipk

stash36
04-09-10, 11:27
Wow that's really excellent. Thanks moby for the quick response.

serg
09-09-10, 15:13
hi
i v bit of probs with this

after instaling sat mate, my S0L0 goes into boot.after that i have a pretty girl on my screen with massage "loading defaults" for about 1 min and then the screen goes black.

when trying to reboot the box it keep doing the same thing.

im using VTI 2.0 image

anyone have a clue?

stash36
09-09-10, 19:17
My solo does this if I reboot with a USB pen in the front slot, even though there are no image files on it, it seems to try and flash and hangs.
If not that, try reflashing the image. I'm using vti 2 with the satmate no issues.

serg
10-09-10, 13:32
do i need activate any extensions before installing SatMate?

serg
10-09-10, 15:54
sorted!
found a very simple solution!
when it does not want to come back after rebooting,give it about 5 min and just long press (about 5-6sec) power on/off button.the box comes alive.