PDA

View Full Version : motor and vu+ solo

tandaman
31-08-10, 09:09
Ok lads after some serious looking up info online and messing about i finally got my box up and running. Only problem is for starters I took the easy option and set up the tuner to a single fixed dish. Now I want to disconnect the fixed dish and work with a motorised 1m dish but the dish doesnt appear to move when I change channel...

Sicilian
31-08-10, 09:40
Ok lads after some serious looking up info online and messing about i finally got my box up and running. Only problem is for starters I took the easy option and set up the tuner to a single fixed dish. Now I want to disconnect the fixed dish and work with a motorised 1m dish but the dish doesnt appear to move when I change channel...

Try this image and also update the drivers as it states in the thread http://www.vuplus-support.co.uk/showthread.php?1205-VTi-quot-Vu-Solo-Team-Image-quot-V0.1-1.07.2010-USB-Drivers

You could use the newer VTI image, but you would need to add the Rytec EPG manually.

tandaman
31-08-10, 09:43
Thanks for the reply do I need to use the mbox file as well. Also I presume the solo box will move the dish for me I dont need another box will I

Sicilian
31-08-10, 09:44
Thanks for the reply do I need to use the mbox file as well. Also I presume the solo box will move the dish for me I dont need another box will I

In that zip file you will find the required drivers. Read the thread on how to update ;)