PDA

View Full Version : setting up a solo

bobonthejob
15-08-10, 00:09
Hey all...

I have flashed my newly bought solo....

Have uploaded some Enigma 2 settings....

But i cant seem to get any channels to show...

I have a duo too...which is on a motorised dish....I have it pointed to 28.2 and have then connected up the solo which is to be setup on a fixed dish pointing to 28.2...

After uploading the settings...i am still unable to get a picture up.

I have the tuner set to simple and 28.

Anyone one have any trouble setting this up or come across this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Bob.

grtmoby
15-08-10, 00:34
hey bob, congrats for the new box. i would have the following to troubleshoot:

connect the lnb cable from the motorized dish and make sure it is ok with a picture display
remove all setting and everything from the solo, do a manual scan and check if it gets anything or not.

hope things get fixed soon

bobonthejob
15-08-10, 00:36
Will give that a whirl.

Sicilian
15-08-10, 05:53
Use this image and also replace the drivers http://www.vuplus-support.co.uk/showthread.php?1205-VTi-quot-Vu-Solo-Team-Image-quot-V0.1-1.07.2010-USB-Drivers

bobonthejob
16-08-10, 20:32
Wicked....works a treat....skipped straight passed the notes at the top of the post.

Box is very good and stable ot the VTI image...must say i do like the VTI image...Very Nice.

digicell
02-10-10, 15:30
Wicked....works a treat....skipped straight passed the notes at the top of the post.

Box is very good and stable ot the VTI image...must say i do like the VTI image...Very Nice.

hi

im facing same problems like you ...how did you resolve this...i am not able to seee any channels and when i install CCCAM from plugins nothing appears?

I dont have Softcam option either in the Setup menu