PDA

View Full Version : Discussion About VTi "Vu+ Solo Team Image" - V0.1-1.07.2010 USB + Drivers

spec119
04-07-10, 23:23
Although this worked for me when I had to reflash the box this procedure no longer works for some reason I know my dish and lnb is perfect and sitting on Astra 1

spec119
04-07-10, 23:25
Update: tried again with official image and tuner is now responding lol but 7th try

grtmoby
04-07-10, 23:27
I moved the above two posts and so all related issues and findings to be discussed here and so we keep the download post clean...

Thanks ;)

Dr.Dream
05-07-10, 08:21
i think that the bug is on settings
when i try to download or just send me settings than again no signal at all channels
The solution is to make factory default and start again with default lists of channels
Is there someone that knows how to make it with other settings than the default list?

Retired member
05-07-10, 09:41
I've been using/testing with our vuplus-support.co.uk channel settings (latest version) which works fine here, I've been using EnigmaEdit to send them over and I've found the reload command doesn't seem to work on Dreambox Edit.

Retired member
05-07-10, 10:35
Rather than manually transfer the updated drivers via FTP with the VTi image you can also download the attached IPK file and FTP it to the /tmp directory, then you can install this via the VTI installer panel (Menu > Plugins > VTI Panel > Manual Installer > Install IPKG) and then restart the SOLO. This will install the updated drivers for you.

spec119
05-07-10, 17:56
I stsrted getting posative resluts when I deleted the driver package from my desktop restarted Windows and downloaded the driver package a fresh then all fine maybe something became corrupted my end