PDA

View Full Version : New VTi "Vu+ Solo Team Image" - V0.1-1.07.2010 or official 4.6 - Post feedback here!

Dr.Dream
02-07-10, 11:03
Neues VTi "Vu+ Team Image" - V0.1-01.07.2010 Master

Enigma 29.06.2010
Treiber 11.06.2010
Plugins 30.06.2010
Skins 30.06.2010

Änderungen im Image:
Eigene Bootlogo's und neues Radiomode Logo.
diverse Anpassungen am Image und Diffs sowie Links von /usr/keys bzw. /var/keys im Image und andere kleinere Sachen.

NEW* Vu+ Solo

Vom VTi Team angepasst oder gefixt

NEW* VTi Panel (Blaue Taste)
- Mehrsprachig: Englisch, Deutsch, Niederländisch
- kurzer Druck auf die Blaue Taste öffnet direkt das VTi Panel, ein langer Druck hingegen das Pluginmenü
- diverse neue Tools (siehe untere Screenshoots)

- Untersützung von USB-Endgeräten wie Tastatur/Maus für diverse Applikationen, die Eingabegeräte unterstützen, wie Webbrowser, externe IR-Empfänger (ungetestet!)
- Unterstützung von Cronjobs (unterstützt das Cronmanager Plugin von unserem Feed)

- Plugin Liste muss nicht nach einem Download und Installation neu geladen werden
- Das DVD Player verursacht keine Ruckler mehr
- Rytec EPG im Image

- Die Wiedergabeliste des Mediaplayers wird nun automatisch wiedergegeben
- Das Webremote im Webinterface funktioniert nun vollständig
- Converter Dateien für Skins hinzugefügt

Bugfixes:

Dr.Dream
02-07-10, 11:17
little problem now that im testing image
the tuner goes from 99% and no picture than 55% 33% 21% than 0% and still no picture while the agg is 99%
what is wrong? my signal? or fail tuner?

Retired member
02-07-10, 11:27
I'm testing myself.... It appears that 4.6 firmware has literally knackered the tuner in these things, VERY disapointed with that, but luckily is only about 3 of us that have done so.... I'm just doing a few more tests, hang fire....

Sicilian
02-07-10, 11:33
Is it safe for me to flash and git rid of the factory image?

Dr.Dream
02-07-10, 11:35
I'm testing myself.... It appears that 4.6 firmware has literally knackered the tuner in these things, VERY disapointed with that, but luckily is only about 3 of us that have done so.... I'm just doing a few more tests, hang fire....

is there anythink to do about that?

Retired member
02-07-10, 11:35
I'm sure the VTI image is fine yes, if you've had the misfortune to flash the original 4.6 firmware that's knocking around though it appears it brakes the SOLO tuner, PLEASE DO NOT FLASH WITH ORIGINAL 4.6 FIRMWARE.

Dr.Dream
02-07-10, 11:38
what we can do if we flash with 4.6?

Retired member
02-07-10, 11:53
Dr.Dream, I've just been testing to see if there is anything that we can do... It appears not I'm afraid, if 4.6 has been flashed it has caused some problem to the tuner, bad news :(

I think we are going to have to call back the 2-3 we've sent out that have been flashed with 4.6 for exchange, it's obviously not your fault, not our fault, not even a VU+ SOLO fault, just a rouge firmware I guess! My suggestion is this though, I am sure it won't have only been our customers that will have ran into this problem... As we are on a Friday I suggest we leave any returns until Monday, this gives a full weekend to test and see if any fix can be found (I find it veery hard to beleive the hardware can be physically damaged - It must just be a software problem still)... But if no fix is found by Monday morning we'll arrange for you to return and a replacement be sent out by return, how does that sound?

Dr.Dream
02-07-10, 11:58
thank you Antony this is gr8
the best is to find a solution to fix it but if nothink found than we arrange on monday how we can send it back and return with replacement

Thank you for all Antony

Sicilian
02-07-10, 12:27
I think its a software thing.

Just flashed VTI image and having the same issues as you guys have posted. I've reported it to them.

Sicilian
02-07-10, 20:06
If anyone is using a Solo with VTI 1.1 or official 4.6, please post all issues/feedback here.

Thank you.

Data
08-07-10, 23:25
I have just flashed the solo with the latest vti image and the tuner is all over the place. is the tuner really dead or can we flash with something to get it back working?

Sicilian
09-07-10, 06:08
I have just flashed the solo with the latest vti image and the tuner is all over the place. is the tuner really dead or can we flash with something to get it back working?

Read the post here http://www.vuplus-support.co.uk/showthread.php?1205-VTi-quot-Vu-Solo-Team-Image-quot-V0.1-1.07.2010-USB-Drivers&p=6708#post6708 and install the drivers attached to the post. Everything will work 100% after.

hansham
02-08-10, 22:40
I have installed this mage and so far it works fine. I am happy I can download much more software in my SOLO.
The problem I have is that I downloaded and installed CCcam and CCcam config, but after reboot my card slot with CanalDigital card is still not recognized.
He says that slot 1 is empty.

What can I do.

by the way, I do not like the startup screen with the face of the woman. How can I replace that?

basilyoung
02-08-10, 23:22
what encyption is your card??

baz

hansham
03-08-10, 12:43
encryption? no idea, it is an official Canaldigitaal card.

Sicilian
03-08-10, 13:37
encryption? no idea, it is an official Canaldigitaal card.

You are not doing yourself posting all over the forums the same questions.

Keep this topic in the thread here http://www.vuplus-support.co.uk/showthread.php?1569-Help-installing-CCcam If you post in anymore sections the same question I will delete them. Now please just keep your question in one thread so that we can keep track of what your are doing/trying.

hansham
03-08-10, 22:32
So far it is an improvement, but when it starts I get this staring woman and in the upper left corner it says:
"loading defaults...."

and the text "loading defaults...." never goes away. I think that is not good.
By the way, nowhere is explained what defaults are. What are defaults?? What is the purpose of this message?

paul362
22-08-10, 07:58
if its stuck on loading Defaults then press the ok button and check your AGC and SNR rates (presuming you have channels loaded already) if you have not loaded the files mentioned earlier by Sic you will have 0 and 99% in the signal because you need the new drivers for the tuner to work properly.

If on the other-hand you have not loaded the Default channels and have loaded the new drivers (as instructed by Sic) then just go ahead and download your chosen channel package either from the vti panel or use dream-set or your favorite programmer to send them over after this reboot and you should be up and running fine.

PS: loading Defaults just means the box is booting up as normal.

appc777
22-08-10, 11:41
I have just flashed the solo with the latest vti image.

my sys config as follows
3 fixed sat connected to diseqc 4x1
sat1@diseqc 1 >>port A
sat2@diseqc 2 >>port B
sat3@diseqc 3 >>port C

solo config as follows
config mode=simple
mode=diseqc A/B/C/D
port A sat1
port B sat2
port C sat3
set voltg=yes
send diseqc =no

first time before drivers updated all 3 sats get no signal / always on 99%
but when i installed the drivers attached to the post (mbox-dvb-modules_2.6.18-7.3-r20-20100611_vusolo.zip). sat1@diseqc 1 >>port A + sat2@diseqc 2 >>port B work 100%.
but sat3@diseqc 3 >>port C get no signal / always on 99%
please need your help

BTW:
1- tested same sys config with others receivers (humax5400)and all 3 sats work 100%.
2- changed 4x1 switch still same .

Sicilian
22-08-10, 11:49
I have just flashed the solo with the latest vti image.
my sys config as follows
3 fixed sat connected to diseqc 4x1
sat1@diseqc 1 >>port A
sat2@diseqc 2 >>port B
sat3@diseqc 3 >>port C
first time before drivers updated all 3 sats get no signal / always on 99%
but when i installed the drivers attached to the post (mbox-dvb-modules_2.6.18-7.3-r20-20100611_vusolo.zip). sat1@diseqc 1 >>port A + sat2@diseqc 2 >>port B work 100%.
but sat3@diseqc 3 >>port C get no signal / always on 99%
please need your help

BTW: I tested same sys config with others receivers (humax5400)and all 3 sats work 100%.

Can you test with the latest official image and report back please? http://www.vuplus-support.co.uk/showthread.php?1746-Official-original-image-Ver.-5.1a

appc777
22-08-10, 12:16
Can you test with the latest official image and report back please? http://www.vuplus-support.co.uk/showthread.php?1746-Official-original-image-Ver.-5.1a

thanks for reply
do i have to update drivers or just install latest official image

appc777
23-08-10, 02:43

I did a test with latest official image no help problem still exists

grtmoby
23-08-10, 03:43
- what if u put third cable on port D.
- exchange A & C

see and write down what u get at each case

appc777
23-08-10, 12:06
- what if u put third cable on port D.
- exchange A & C

see and write down what u get at each case

I did all kind of swapping between cables on different ports after all theses tests I found out I can not connect more than 2 fixed satellites in different diseqc. Only 2 fixed satellites and the others no signal / always on 99%

BTW:1- tested same sys config with others receivers (humax5400)and all 3 sats work 100%.

grtmoby
23-08-10, 12:10
ok it is working on the humax,

can u try with another diseqc switch. will u post a screen shot of ur confg

appc777
23-08-10, 13:31
ok it is working on the humax,

can u try with another diseqc switch. will u post a screen shot of ur confg

yes i did try with another 2 diseqc switch. but no help

grtmoby
23-08-10, 13:34
try to change send diseqc command to "yes"

appc777
23-08-10, 14:07
try to change send diseqc command to "yes"

still no help

world-of-satellite.co.uk
23-08-10, 16:51
I would email vuplus. Looks like you exhausted the possibilities and it could be a bug in the software. Send an email to: -

alex@vuplus.com

appc777
24-08-10, 16:09
I would email vuplus. Looks like you exhausted the possibilities and it could be a bug in the software. Send an email to: -

alex@vuplus.com

I also just sent email to them

this is the response from them

Dear Customer,

I will discuss with the development group about this issue.

Kind regards,

Alex